In wake of the 2nd wave of COVID-19, the government of Rajasthan has revised the guidelines. To stop the spread of the coronavirus the time of night curfew has been changed from 6pm to 5 pm. it is mandatory to closed the market by 5 pm. Revised guidelines will cover entire Rajasthan including rural and urban areas. It will be effective from 16th April.
- The revised guidelines are mentioned below:
- The time of night curfew will be from 6pm to 5 am.
- Government workplaces will be shut down at 4pm.
- 10th and 12th board exams have been shifted in Rajasthan.
- Only 20 individuals will be permitted to attend the funeral.
- Home delivery and take away allowed till 8pm.
- Clubs and Restaurants will open with half capacity only.
- 50% capacity will be permitted in public transportation.
- It is mandatory to close the market till 5pm.
- Library, coaching and educational institute will be shut down till further notice.
- Theaters, swimming pools, amusement parks and gyms will remain closed.
- It is allowed to provide in house services in hotels.
- Only 50 people are allowed to attend the functions or ceremonies including marriage.
- All political, educational, sports, cultural, social, processions, religious ceremonies, entertainment will not be permitted.
- Randomly RTPCR check of passengers coming from outside will be done.
- If the report is not provided then it will be quarantine for fifteen days.
- Passengers who are coming from outside in the state will have to provide the RTPCR report done within 72 hours before the journey.
- Only 50% staff members are allowed to come to office premises with a capacity of more than hundred individuals. Remaining people are allowed to do work from home. Emergency services are exempted from this rule.